- Students will be admitted to first year Doctor of Pharmacy Programme in Poona College
of Pharmacy, Pune of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University on the basis of the merit obtained
by them in the All India Entrance Test Pharm.D. 2010.
- Pharm.D. 2010 will be conducted on 12/6/2010 from 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. at the
- There will be one question paper. It will be set in English medium and will contain
200 multiple choice objective-type questions. The question paper will consist of
100 questions on Physics and 100 questions on Chemistry. These questions will be
in general, set on the detailed syllabus as per Annexure I.
Eligibility for appearing in Pharm.D. 2010 and subsequent admission
- The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce a proof in support of
his nationality from a competent authority.
- The candidate should have passed in any of the following examinations -
- 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one
of the following subjects : Mathematics or Biology.
- A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of
India under section 12 of the Pharmcy Act.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent
to any of the above examinations.
- Candidate appering in H.S.C. or Second Year D.Pharm will also be eligible for appering
in Pharm.D. 2010.
- Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December
of the year of admission to the course.
Intake Capacity - 30 seats
15% percent seats are reserved for Foreign/NRI (Non-Resident-Indian) / Management
Category students. Candidates seeking admission to the seats of this category will
have to apply separately on prescribed application form (Fee Rs. 1,000/-) and submit
the same to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The last date for
submission of form to this Category is 01/06/2010 before 5.00 p.m. Seats remaining
vacant after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. Students will be allotted to Indian students
under Management Category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Pharm.D.
2010. The candidates under management Category will have to appear for Pharm.D.
Click Here to Download Admission Brochure