- Students will be admitted to Doctor of Pharmacy (Post Baccalaureate) Programme in
Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University on the basis of
the merit obtained by them in the All India Entrance Test Pharm.D.(PB) 2010.
- Pharm.D.(PB) 2010 will be conducted on 03/07/2010 from 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. at
the Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune.
- There will be one question paper. It will be set in English medium and will contain
200 multiple choice objective-type questions. These questions will be in general,
set on the detailed syllabus as per Annexure I.
Eligibility for appearing in Pharm.D.(PB) 2010 and subsequent admission
- The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce a proof in support of
his nationality from a competent authority.
- The candidate should have passed in B.Pharm. from an institution approved by Pharmacy
Council of India under section 12 of Pharmacy Act.
- 15% percent seats are reserved for Foreign/NRI (Non-Resident-Indian) / Management
Category students. Candidates seeking admission to the seats of this category will
have to apply separately on prescribed application form (Fee Rs. 1,000/-) and submit
the same to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The last date for
submission of form for this Category is 25/06/2010 before 5.00 p.m. Seats remaining
vacant after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. Students will be allotted to Indian students
under Management Category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Pharm.D.(PB)
2010. The candidates under management Category will have to appear for Pharm.D.(PB)
Intake Capacity - 10 seats
Admissions A candidate desirous of appearing in the Pharm.D.(PB) 2010 is required
to complete the prescribed application form and submit the same to the University
on or before the date and time mentioned in the schedule of admission process alongwith
attested copies of the required documents and the test fee.